Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Through the Looking-Glass, and What Christy Found There - Part II

This is the Part II of the shoot I did where I was playing off the whole Looking-Glass/Wonderland theme. I had three concepts in mind for the header of this blog. The first one, this one, and the still-yet to-be-revealed header. Although these don't work for my header idea, I still had fun with them. The middle one is my favorite. It reminds me of the disappearing cheshire cat. How cool would it be to appear and disappear at will?






 








2 comments:

  1. I like that these take a few seconds to take in -- "What am I looking at? Oh, this isn't a framed photo of a girl. It's a girl going through the frame!" Kind of like some of Escher's work. It take a moment to wrap your head around what you are seeing. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete