Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lake Greenwood in January

Forgive me blogland, for I have sinned. It has been two months since my last post. That sounds like a really long time as I type it, but it flew by in the blink of an eye. Life has been a bit of a whirlwind since October. But, it seems like it's always that way now. Regardless of the time of year. The older I get, the faster time seems to move. It's not fair, really. Youth is wasted on the young...

Speaking of time, that is a good segue into my first post of this year (which, coincidentally, is the finale of my first post from last year). This is the last in the series of the HDR project I started about the changing seasons reflected in the landscape of Lake Greenwood. I'm pleased with the way this one turned out. I love the reddish-orange colors. Unfortunately, I was supposed to shoot this in November. I'm sure it would've had a lot more color then. Oh well. My next post will be the final project - showing all four seasons together.

Lake Greenwood in January ~ HDR (5 shots - 2 up, 2 down)

3 comments: